Floral is fresh, fun, and flirty and so, floral prints and patterns are a must-have addition to your summer wardrobe as well. Whether you wear them as tops, skirts, pants, shoes or accessories, the beautiful motifs give that elegant uplift to your entire summer look, instantly. But, wondering why can’t you get it right still? Today we have some cool tips on how to flaunt floral prints right?
1. If you are looking for a mix and match, then horizontal stripes are the best to pair with floral prints. That being said, wear the stripes in a top and pair it with a knee-length skirt or short skirts. Steer clear from too many prints.
2. You can also sport the floral prints in jeans, tops, trousers, skirts or on palazzos. But, pair them with a solid colored tank top, jeans, or with hot pants. Pair them with footwear in neutral shades.
3. Want to kill it in a more feminine avatar? Floral dresses are the best ensemble to look fresh during summers. A floral flowing maxi dress is just the right kind of attire you need to look elegant yet sassy, while you hide those extra pounds cleverly. Keep it simple with minimal accessories, just a bag and nude heels.
4. If you do not want to go overboard with a floral dress, simply flaunt a single piece of accessory like bags, scarves, jewelry, hair clips, footwear or anything that’s decorated with floral motifs. However, just sport one of them and not too many to avid looking like a flower vase.
5. Also, dress up keeping mind which half of yourbody you wish to highlight. If your intention is to highlight your upper body, then wear a floral top that takes off the attention from the wider hip line. Balance it plain solid color pants.
6. But, if you have broader shoulders or bust line, balance the look with a plain top and printed pants that again will take off the attention from the heavier upper body. Overall, the basic idea is to wear colors that are bright and bold or they can be in pastel shades. Now, all you need to carry the look with poise and exude the charm with your smile.